Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

investing Any self-proclaimed "Apes" here?

This is a thread on investing outside of domain names to include the stock market, crypto, forex, and beyond.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suppose you can count me in with a position of 1990 shares of $AMC and 2 shares of $GME.

How many do you have? Owning even 1 can support the cause. :)

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The position seems to get stronger as the days go on... coming to an end to see what $AMC is made of. Hopefully, we break up and don't prolong the course by falling down again. I've been in this play nearly a year now, and whether we go up or down, the day is still exciting. I think that comes with the territory with so many enthusiastic retail traders there are now keeping the community lively.

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Don't own any apes per say but I did buy BoredApeNFT in com thinking that I might sell it or develop something there.

OneDomainscom

Level 3
Reaction score
Don't own any apes per say but I did buy BoredApeNFT in com thinking that I might sell it or develop something there.
Hate the whole concept of APES, but that's a good name, should be an easy flip, all the apes are on twitter, plural would be better, showcase the best apes, whatever, I personally think the minting is too small to brand, so what there's 6K owners of cartoons, to be a mass group you need millions

Then the issue of IP rights, you own an ape, you are supposed to own the IP rights, now go market it

I don't seem them being able to control IP rights for owners correctly, 10K images that look like pretty much the same crappy ape model, oh it's smiling, it has sunglasses, it has gold teeth, etc

I could care less snoop has 1 or Beiber, the pool is too little, you have 20 million bitcoins, and idiots chase them

10K apes to chase for what?

Now a famous museum minted 100 copies of the Mona Lisa, I'm in that, in 100 years my heirs will have a rare mona lisa worth something still, but 10K apes, dust collectors IMO

Plus it's on a crap chain, ETH 1.0, the fact that 2.0 is a congame, over 5 years behind schedule says all you need to know about ETH

So bad chain, crap images, too little of a supply

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators