• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Any way to contact Pool on the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lux

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
I just got notice that Pool.com has temporarily suspended my account due to incomplete contact information (which I didn't realize before). There's an auction ending Saturday that I really want to win. I was the first and high bidder at $60, but I was outbid tonight. I sent Pool an email labeled with 'urgent,' but I don't know if that will get checked until Monday.

Any other ideas?

It's just my luck that I haven't bid on anything at Pool in months, and now is the time that this happens.
 
You could try their phone or fax number in the whois..

6132211210
6132211209

Failing that, just email them & tell em you've got lotza money for them & I'm sure they'll respond to you quickly! :laugh:
 
Those are the same numbers listed on their customer service page. Unfortunately, all I get is a "call back during business hours" message.

I will try faxing them as soon as I finish setting up my computer to send them.

Thanks for your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom