• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone able to contact daddypi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeciliaH

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Has anyone been able to get in contact with the user daddypi here?
I've private messaged him 3 times now and none of them have been read according to the message tracker. And I know he's been here.
The 3 messages have been over a period of a couple of weeks..so I thought I'd post here to see if anyone else has heard from him?
Thanks
 
Try sending him a message over at NamePros, somebody also told me they sent me a PM but I havent received it yet I have received others.
Paul
 
Try him on MSN you shouldnt have any probs getting in touch with him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom