• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Anyone Ever Boughts Diggs?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nidoran

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
To keep a long story short, I've been looking at buying votes with usocial.net and I was wondering if anyone here has had any experience with buying digg votes or any other bookmarking site votes? There's not a lot of information about it online (mainly I think because it's kinda frowned upon and people don't like to admit they've done it) but I was just thinking I might take a stab in the dark and ask before I buy some votes.

If not that's fine -- I'm going to get some anyways and I'll post my results up here for everyone to see, for the sake of interest, if nothing more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom