• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone from Okanagan BC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Anyone here from the Okanagan area in BC?
 
I am ... Kelowna.com

Shaun
 
I've been there many times...give me about 5 hours and I can drive there :-)

The BC members of this forum should plan a little conference/get together sometime...there certainly are a bunch of us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom