• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone going to be at DomainFest in Hollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockefeller

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
8,011
Reaction score
58
I'm still debating on if I should go. Has anyone already bought tickets? The prices are set to rise on the 20th and if I dont have my ticket by then, I wont be paying the 795. Anyway, give me a shout if you're going to be there.

Rock
 
Love to join you for a beer & the other guys mate. ;)
But at the moment it's lashing it down in rainy Derbyshire so Hollywood seems a distant dream! lol
If i have a rocking 2007, then hopefully nextyear! I'll have to get my accountant to allow in my tax return for hookers too though :yes:
cheers
Pred
 
Pred ... tax deduct a hooker ... whats rugby gotta do with it ?

;)

....
ps: ill be there.... cash in hand :)
 
Is there supposed to be a live domain auction? Or any opp to sell/buy domains?
 
Pred ... tax deduct a hooker ... whats rugby gotta do with it ?

;)

....
ps: ill be there.... cash in hand :)

lol
it's okay it can come out of the pettycash. last of the big spenders! ;)
$50 for 5 mins work ain't bad! don't need more than that! lol :lol:
Pred
 
Pred ... tax deduct a hooker ... whats rugby gotta do with it ?

;)

....
ps: ill be there.... cash in hand :)

I'm definately going!

I look forward to meeting you and Rockefeller in person.

It should be a great time

:cheers:

Cheers,

C.T. Kirkpatrick
aka: Think
 
We'll be there too for sure. The last one was super!
 
Ahh ... me old mate .... looking forward

Drink , arse , girls and feck !

Should be quite the time. Taking a train there and then heading by train after the conference North to Eugene Oregon and Northern California area for a week before heading back. Making it a true adventure.


Sorry Rockefeller there is no domain auction at this one but I'm sure there will be plent of wheeling and dealing going on :smilewinkgrin:

We'll be there too for sure. The last one was super!

Wow! Haven't seen you guys in many moons. I would love to get the chance to meet you there.

I hope all has been well.

Cheers!

C.T. Kirkpatrick

aka: Think from the ole Afternic days
 
Still alive and well here think...look me up at the fest..I will be arriving on 1/30 and leaving on 2/4
 
Hi all.
Did you make a reservation also for the night of the 2 of February?
originally the conference was supposed to be until February 3, but since there is nothing now on February 3, I am considering canceling the night of February 2, and leaving February 2 at 6PM.
 
There will be some recreational stuff on the 3rd.
 
on the 3rd

get up
have breakfast and a beer ..
agenda usually sorts itself out from there ;)
 
Well, it doesnt look like I'll be going. I probably wont be able to get the time off work and the amount of money that I would have to spend to get there is unreal...I have an offer on the table of $1,500 for WatchMovies.org right now..if that goes through I may try my hardest to attend, if not, I will have to meet up with all of you later!

Rock
 
I am currently looking for domainfest tickets for Jan 31- Feb 2. I meant to get them yesterday but my paypal wasnt working correctly. Anyone know where I can get them at the 395 rate?

Please reply.

Rock
 
I'll be there! The entrance fee is refunded by DS if you make enough PPC. Might want to give them a call or PM me for a contact there.
 
Hi Guys,

Anyone has tel# for them? I think I saw it before on the site but can't find it now..I paid for the conference but didn't receive any confirmation..anyone in the same boat?

thanks,
 
I didn't get any confirmation either besides that the notice of payment from Paypal. The last DNFest in LA seemed real disorganized too but once I showed up everything was in good order. So unless anyone here did get confirmation I wouldn't be worried.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom