Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Anyone Interested In A Travel Biz Opp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petercol

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TripBid.com - memorable, concise, short - to the point. The best travel auction name. probably the best AVAILABLE developable travel name in general.

I'm the orig regger - 1998

Say it to yourself and tell me this isn't a great name - for development, of course.

I've sold a few dozen names for over $25k - but this one has always been in my back pocket, waiting for the right time. The time is now, but, unfortunately, because of family health issues, the economy the last 7 years, and my house getting hit by a tornado last year (yeah, pile it on!), I am financially unable to do this myself, or I would. I'm retirement rich and cash poor.

I have a biz plan/model for this - the travel industry (I'm in it 30+ years, with all the industry connex needed) is ready for this now.

I need a design/development partner with SEM/SEO experience and an investor or investors with $250K-$500K for a significant return & equity.

The biz is profitable by month 3, positive cash flow by month 6, with a 1st year net profit of between $1.2-$1.4M (with a $500K total investment).

I will probably put this on Crowdfunder if I get no big domainers to come aboard. But, I figure there has got to be someone out there that has made good $ on domains / websites that wants to get into the [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] web business - travel - in a big way. This is a "hundreds of millions" potential niche - a combination of Priceline and Travelzoo, in a sense.

E me at [email protected] if you might be interested and we can talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom