• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone seen posts show up in a different site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that second site is using the DNForum RSS feed. It even has the -=DCG=- Newsletters... Interesting..
 
It even has the -=DCG=- Newsletters... Interesting..
Now, this is a hole that I hope will be closed soon, as it hurts the value of Exclusive memberships.
 
I have seen several of my posts word for word copied,in the appraissal section, that was one reason I stated I dont usually post the domain exactly because you can lose traffic to these copycats sites
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom