• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Anyone taking chance on "Upgrade Special"

Status
Not open for further replies.

index

DNF Newbie
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Hi.
Last week I got an email from "[email protected]" offering upgrading my PLATINUM membership to EXCLUSIVE lifetime status for: $175.00 instead of the regular price of $350. So I decided to go for the Exclusive membership. I made my payment via credit card on March 7, I received receipt from 2Checkout (my credit card got charged as well).

To make a long story short - there is no response from DN yet. I've sent them so far around 4 emails, posted a ticket through their support section, all I get back is "deadly silence". I hope maybe this will come to someone's attention. :attention:

Anyone with the same experience?
 
Hi index,

I'll bring this up with the Admins for you - there's an issue with 2Checkout I think.

Chris.
 
wow, nice domains in your sig, had to comment!
 
Thank you, Chris, I would highly appreciate that..
 
As of today still no response (it's March 17)...
 
Beachie,

How about payment for verified DNF? Paid quite sometime ago. Still nothing.

Also, 3000 bucks for Exclusive upgrade? Nothing.

I'll take spells.com in lieu of the above. PM me for transfer info.
 
Well, it's March 24 (another week passed) not a single word heard from DNF. Is it a bad joke or what? Should I expect to get my membership by Xmas? Next time, please, do not send any offers and promises if you're not able to deliver them! Time is money. I don't know who's behind the DNF but whoever reads this, guys, I got to tell you, this is not acceptable! Outrageous!
Chris, you promised to bring this up with the Admins... Did you get a chance to talk to anyone?
 
Beachie,

How about payment for verified DNF? Paid quite sometime ago. Still nothing.

Also, 3000 bucks for Exclusive upgrade? Nothing.

I'll take spells.com in lieu of the above. PM me for transfer info.

Yikes, you paid 3,000 for an upgrade?
 
He probably paid 300...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom