• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: bmwclubboxer.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randyy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2006
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: bmwclubboxer.com

Message:
app?




nice backlinks
 
Warning issued for multiple spam appraisal threads. You're also NOT allowed to sell in this forum. "Offers" is against the rules. Thanks.
 
noone will appraise this?? why?


worthless?
 
Not even Reg Fee -$x

BMW Club Boxer? I must be missing something because to me this is junk

I dont see any meaning in it at all

I know it(boxer) is a bmw race but the club in the middle makes no valuable sense to the name the way it is

I think BmwBoxerClub.com makes more sense than BmwClubBoxer.com and I can get it for $1.99
 
Nada go. This domain doesn't make sense. Plus i've learned about trademark issues.

I own bmwstores.com

fyi...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom