• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: EmoScene.com .net .org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: EmoScene.com .net .org

Message:
I just picked up EmoScene.com on an expired list and the other two extensions were free to register.

Emo Scene has an OVT w/o ext of 347, and also some similar searches (emo scene kids, emo scene girls, etc)

Emo related sites and profiles are big on YouTube and Myspace, so I think this is a rather valuable domain package, because someone could throw up a social network and easily get members. Emo is all about the scene (music scene).

I am definitely willing to develop this, so I guess I was wondering what everyone would appraise it for undeveloped and also developed.

bump
 
Reg Fee mid-high $xx undeveloped for the .com one

The EmoScene is a fad that will slowly fade away like it has been year after year hence, only 300 searches done across the yahoo/ovt network in a period of 1 month throughout the world, thats not very much.

If it were developed the value would depend on monthly $ revenue generated by the site.

Hope this helped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom