• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: GarnTurismo4Online.com and .net and gt4online.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

honor

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
The video game Gran Turismo 4 Online is in Beta testing right now and soon to be released. I am a beta tester for sony so I usually get to see some games before they are released, therefore I can usually get the domain first.

Anyway, what do you think this will be worth?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom