• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: philgordon.info and more pro poker players & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipxaway

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: philgordon.info and more pro poker players

Message:
I got a few.. Some of the top players

Name: (OVT w/o ext)
PhilGordon.info (4272)
ChrisFerguson.info (873)
ScottyNguyen.info (653)
MikeMatusow.info (955)
JohnnyChan.info (736)

I'm gonna turn these into minisites with ads. Anyone know of a PPC program that has gambling related ads?

I'm working on a poker site, so the idea is to eventually draw traffic from these sites to my poker site.

This is my first .info registrations and just wondered what people thought about these?
 
As far as ppc ads go:

I would use adbrite.com or etology.com

There arent any with just straight gambling ads there is usually some adult dating and ringtone ads mixed in with the gambling but they do well for me. I use them on all my adult sites and they pay on time.

Also sign up for a few casino/poker affiliate programs (partypoker.com : 888.com) Throw some banners and text ads up. They also do well for me

As far as value goes I would say reg fee undeveloped but would recommend developing for sure.

Hope this helped,
 
I appreciate the info, because I wasn't sure what PPC program to use as Adsense doesn't allow gambling content.

I'm already an affiliate at PartyPoker, but I think I'm going to find another place. PP is so big and everyone already has an account there, so I always think it'll be harder to get NEW players to sign up.

Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom