Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraisal Please www.tntdojo.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

www.tntdojo.com

This is a developed site that has approximately 400-500 unique visitors per day and generates $500-$600 per month in commission from Commission Junction (cj.com). It is targeted for martial arts enthusiasts. I sell approximately $4-5K worth of products per month for my CJ advertisers. The revenue seems to be increasing every month. I believe this is due to excellent search engine rankings and repeat customers.

Try "martial arts equipment" or "excersize" on Google to name a couple.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Regards,
Flotilla

Domain summit 2024

imo the domain doesn't have any intrinsic value, so any value it has is due to your efforts etc which makes it more of a "brand" sale than a straight domain sale.

4-500 targetted uniques with a proven buy history per day would suggest that it has very obvious appeal and value to people in that industry.

without analysing exactly how people are being drawn to it and the stability of that mechanism, its very hard to value it. I'd be thinking its worth 1-2 years profit providing the draw method is not too volatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators