• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: poker.ki

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevmacmeh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
564
Reaction score
15
Domain Name: poker.ki

Message:
Hi there,

I recently registered this name. It is the extension of kiribati which is next to australia. It has a high initial cost ($700) but poker.ext names have been performing well recently

Here are some recent sales

Poker.in has had $20k offers
Poker.pk $2,250 May 06 Afternic
Poker.md $2,000 May 05 Sedo
Poker.vc $1,655 Apr 06 Afternic
Poker.tc $1,575 Apr 06 Afternic
Poker.sh $1,500 Apr 06 Afternic
Poker.gs $1,500 Apr 05 Afternic
Poker.bs $3,600 May 06 Ebay
Poker.ug $1,500 Jun 06 Ebay

Any views would be appreciated. These names are very rare to find.

Thanks
 
Hi, I knew it was available but AU $1,000 reg fee was too much in my opinion.
Anyway I wish you good luck,I`m curios to see what other people think of this one
 
apparently, "pokerki" is polish for poker aswell so could be a nice hack for a polish based business.

Just out of curiosity, i see you are from ozzie land which is kinda next door to kiribati. Is it a popular tourist area with ozzies?

thanks
 
kevmacmeh said:
apparently, "pokerki" is polish for poker aswell so could be a nice hack for a polish based business.

Just out of curiosity, i see you are from ozzie land which is kinda next door to kiribati. Is it a popular tourist area with ozzies?

thanks

I`m sorry, I just moved to Australia not long ago from Italy......but I never heard Kiribati till I checked all the internet extensions few weeks ago.
It`s a good hack....I did not know that but that fee is quite a pain. If you want to sell it your best hope is on Ebay but selling with a reserve of $1,000 will only that cost you at least $50 so it`s a pain.
 
italiandragon said:
I`m sorry, I just moved to Australia not long ago from Italy......but I never heard Kiribati till I checked all the internet extensions few weeks ago.
It`s a good hack....I did not know that but that fee is quite a pain. If you want to sell it your best hope is on Ebay but selling with a reserve of $1,000 will only that cost you at least $50 so it`s a pain.


I believe there's a 10p listing dy on this thursday (in the uk perhaps), so you could save a few pennies by listing it then.
The reg fee is high, but if you put it up starting at just over what you paid I think you will get a return. Should get $1300 at least. Good luck!
 
can listings on ebay.co.uk be seen on ebay.com?

thanks for your suggestion!

oh...and another thing. i know the owenr of casino.ki so should we put the names up together?
 
you wont get too much for this name with that huge regfee. you might be able to double your money at the most.
 
kevmacmeh said:
can listings on ebay.co.uk be seen on ebay.com?

thanks for your suggestion!

oh...and another thing. i know the owenr of casino.ki so should we put the names up together?
yes they can- you just need to make sure they are available worldwide. Worth it for 10p even if its only going out to the uk I reckon.
 
should i sell poker.ki along with casino.ki?
 
thanks man for that. your probably right
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom