• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: promoanglefire.com, typo domain with great CTR

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansen

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: promoanglefire.com, typo domain with great CTR

Message:
Hi,

I have www.promoanglefire.com parked on ND, it's a typo for a timeshare/realestate infomercial website (www.promoangelfire.com). The infomercial runs during the night/early morning on weekends, so that's when I receive the majority of the traffic.

Stats:


From May 28th-June 12th (note: there were 3 or 4 days that it wasn't parked during this time):

48 views, 21 clicks, $13.22 (note: I received 4 views and 4 clicks today that are counted as just $0.11/each prior to adjustment)

I've received clicks upwards of $1, and even had a click that was ~$4 before.

In the last 3 days I've received 25 views and 16 clicks(!), which leads me to believe the infomercial started running in a new/large tv market.

Would anyone care to appraise this one for me, given the information I was able to provide?

Thanks in advance!
 
Hi,

Updated with stats included:

Click for stats

Just over $30.70 in 34 days of parking.

Any opinions? Thanks in advance.

-Justin
 
the problem you have here is when the infomerial goes south the traffic goes south with it, who knows when that is , but you should be able to get 6 months revenue anyhow $150- $180
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom