• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: search1800.com friends.vc

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onlythebest

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: search1800.com friends.vc

Message:
Please appraise :
gltb.net/us
isprus.com
seasonof.com
tableofpoker.com
search1800.com
friends.vc
contacts.vc
videos.vc
downloads.vc
pictures.vc
photos.vc
blogs.vc
offers.vc
contacts.web.com
management.web.com
venezuela.web.com
keywest.web.com
offers.web.com
hoteles.web.com = english hotels
juguetes.web.com = toys
jugueteria.web.com = toy store
tourism.web.com
chamber.la
coc.la
griffithpark.la
casino.club.tw
hackersprotection.com
hackerswall.com
hackersprotected.com
hackerengine.com

Thanks
 
Does anyone have ideas about selling prices?????

Thanks.
 
too many names for an appraisal. I would just list one or two.
 
nrmillions said:
too many names for an appraisal. I would just list one or two.

Thanks nrmillions,
The reason I listed many was to get response from those who knew about one or two of them. If anyone had information on just one name it is okay. I want to be diverse and cover all areas of knowledge different people have.
I am only allowed to post 2 messages per day, I had to include as much as I could in each.
Thanks again for the input.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom