• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: TextItFree.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
842
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: TextItFree.com

Message:
http://www.TextItFree.com

Developed SMS site, some bugs on the login that I have to fix but I still think the domain has good potential for what is on it.

Please appriase.

Thank you.
 
there are a ton of sites like this. I would say low $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom