• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: WiiForum.net & WiiForums.net & MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3Domains

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: WiiForum.net & WiiForums.net & WiiGames.net

Message:
I picked up these three, 30 minutes after Nintendo announced the change of
their Next Gen console from the Revolution to the Nintendo Wii.

I'd love to know how much these might be worth now, and if possible how
much they may be worth just before the launch.

I appreciate all and any appraisals. Thanks alot.
 
very nice domains.
I think you should develop them.
Have a forum and then sell them or get revenue.
Wii is the next generation game console or so i hope.

I think about X,xxx after developed....not so sure before launch.
 
Sweet! These are two of the better names that I've seen so far concerning the Wii. You should develop the domains into a forum and as soon as the console is released get ready to reel in the dough!!

good luck!
just my thoughts.

:painkiller:
 
Excellent work.
As you are probably aware nintendowii.net sold on eBay for $2550 a few days ago. To see if this is repeatable I have listed one of my nicer Wii titles there to see if I can share in such fortune
eBay Link.

:mod:
 
How much do you think they would be worth UnDeveloped? - Thanks.
 
high $xx to low $xxx undeveloped right now since they are only the .net. That .net on ebay sold for a lot because it was the actual full name of the system. Most people would be visiting wiiforum.com instead. Still good names though.
 
Low $xxx due to the .net

But still nice names, you should think about throwing up a forum script and add some adsense and amazon gaming ads to generate some revenue and then try and sell them after they are developed and making some cash. Then you might be able to get $x,xxx pretty easy.

Just a thought-
 
Nice name, I would say xxx undeveloped, endless possibilities developed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom