• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Appraisal: windowsvista.es

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oveber

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
883
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: windowsvista.es

Message:
Appraisal for: windowsvista.es





This is for sale
PM Offer if interested. If the price is right. I will sell it
Visitors to this Sedo Listing*: 132
Unique Visitors per month*: 125
* Data from the previous 32 days
 
I dont think it is worth that much since it is a TM violation.
 
TM domains are worthless (there is exceptions but...)
 
confirmed...I saw it was free but I did not even bother regging it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom