Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Appraise these 3 domain names please!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

coyoteugly.net - named after the movie and famous bar
jkrowling.net - named after the author of the Harry Potter books
carlospena.com - named after the up and coming baseball player for the Oakland A's widely considered to be named Rookie of the Year this year.

Thanks, anyone interested in making offers send them to [email protected]

J

jimb

you got some high price domains there. Hopefully you wont run into any bad relations with trademarks.

I would give those close to $500 each :)

Good Luck!

Jim

jim, if you or anyone else that reads this can find me a buyer for a decent price, I will give them a commission. How's this sound? I'd like at least 70 to cover the costs of registering and tranferring (I used register.com not knowing I could register for cheaper) but if you can get 100-125 I'll give you 20, if you can get 126-200 I'll give you 40, if you can get more than 200 I'll split the money with you. If anyone is interested, I'll pay that much.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Hey,

You do have some nice ones there. The jkrowling.net one is really a nice one, and considering the biz/info/org/tv/as/org.au/no are taken, possibly they might be interested ? Also the baseball one, if he makes a good impression this year, it could be worth something, you could possibly even sell it to mlb.com (tried selling one domain to mr. orlinsky, oriolesbaseball.com, he said he'd just cover my registration costs :rolleyes: ), I might decide just to develop it.

Originally posted by jakethompson
coyoteugly.net - named after the movie and famous bar
jkrowling.net - named after the author of the Harry Potter books
carlospena.com - named after the up and coming baseball player for the Oakland A's widely considered to be named Rookie of the Year this year.

Thanks, anyone interested in making offers send them to [email protected]

All of the domains have been registered because of the goodwill of other parties rather than their being inherently good domains.

Thats bad business practice and its that which has given the domain market such a bad name.

Any buyer would have to accept that they would lose the domains at UDRP in a hearbeat making them bad investments imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom