• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Apprise 13 three-character domain lot including U8P.com + MORE

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
3,225
Reaction score
1
Hello guys,
I have received an offer of $105 for each of my 13 three-character domains I listed for sale on dnforum (http://www.dnforum.com/thread173460.html). I knew this person from eBay, because he was my pervious customer. However, I noticed the price of 3-character domains gone up so fast this month, and the average price on eBay is about $150 per 3-character .com. The total of this offer is $1365. Should I sell the names as a lot or sell them individually for a higher price at eBay? Can you also apprise this lot of domains as a package? Thanks in advance and here are the names:
U8P.COM (NOT 7UP)
v4q.com (Vegas for Query)
s4o.com (Service for owners)
n3s.com (N3 system; N3 security)
e9k.com (e9000)
e9m.com (e9million)
g4p.com (HP server and notebook; G4 = Generation 4)
j4i.com (Jobs for IT-pros/instructors)
b4q.com (Microsoft xBox parts)
v4q.com
s4o.com (Service for owners)
w4t.com (World for teens/trucks/teachers)
x4y.com
 
I think the offer you got for your set is right on target, the average of about $105 seems right as there are a bunch of them in there with the letters y,x,q , the tricky thing is that there are hardly any end users for those domains, I would see if you get an even 1.5K maybe and reinvest it in renewals or new domains.
 
Thanks domainah :car:

I think the offer you got for your set is right on target, the average of about $105 seems right as there are a bunch of them in there with the letters y,x,q , the tricky thing is that there are hardly any end users for those domains, I would see if you get an even 1.5K maybe and reinvest it in renewals or new domains.
 
I think, u8p.com is worth atleast.. $150...put it up at TDNAM!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom