• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Approx value for a german 1 word .com domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nameplanet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
236
Reaction score
1
I am in a private auction with 2 other bidders for a 1 word .com domain name that is a german word. This word has a meaning that is like running out of time, short or pressed for time. It has a general meaning of worries, stress, etc. dealing with time. I am not sure how much to bid for it, I know it is hard to give an estimate of value without putting the name down, but it is a .com domain and is 1 word in the german dictonary.

Thanks
 
I don't think you can post here unless you already own the domain.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom