• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale April 9 TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
13
I was looking through this list...i found some okay stuff that i think may be of interest to some people. It seems that this week and the next week have many LLL.ca's in the TBR. Still a bit surprising...because i assume soon there will be less and less of those appearing on the lists.

A few that i found ...

adultstores.ca
searchgals.ca

a few more good ones and a lot of LLL.ca's :)
 
will have to go through the list this weekend, always makes my eyes sore..
 
searchgals.ca

I can't believe someone would let that drop. :eek:


With the sale of pizza.com I think there will be some heavy competition for this premium hypenated gem. :lol:

pizza-restaurant.ca
 
Hey I got pizzarestaurant(s) at tbr the other day. I still think it's not worth the $60 but will see. Would make a good pizza restaurant directory.

d.
 
Looks like the one millionth registration is closer than i thought. We may actually hit it at tomorrows TBR. Good luck catching those domains everyone!
 
Everybody get their bids in?

I just saw that logical.ca was in the tbr this morning.
 
missed that one hugegrowth. Bids are in...let's see how it goes.
 
Everybody get their bids in?

Wish I read your blog earlier, missed getting bids in on one of the names you listed for todays TBR.

Did get the one I was after today. bandbs
 
I was shocked that 875(dot)ca got no bidders on namespro. I was the high bidder at a pretty cheap price.
 
I have a client that I have written TBR (.CA) catching software for. PM me if you want me to pass over details. This was a contract programming situation where all rights in the software (TBR) are vested in my client, however I will pass the details over at the sole behest of my client.
 
Did you get it?? If so congratulations.. nice catch


In auction right now...

Here is a list of current pool .ca auctions.

cft.ca - $160
ifk.ca - $80
lep.ca - $160
pnc.ca - $160
rbh.ca - $120
 
rup.ca $920
klo.ca $555
logical $460
 
Over 999,000 .ca domains have been registered to date. You can make history when you register yours today for only $9.95.

You’ll automatically qualify for a chance to WIN The Ultimate Media Prize Pack, including a MacBook Air, Canon HD Camcorder, and Netfirms Business Web Hosting.

This was from NETFIRMS
 
Save your money and don't buy any .ca's from netfirms!

Ryan's posted auctions were the final results of sibername.

These are the current prices of the pool auctions :

cft.ca - $211
ifk.ca - $90
lep.ca - $211
pnc.ca - $301
rbh.ca - $140
 
I had a bad experience with their customer support. They only have one person running the .ca support and if you have things to do and want a response immideatily. It can take a week and a half. So i decided to go to namespro and everything is much easier now.
 
I had a bad experience with their customer support. They only have one person running the .ca support and if you have things to do and want a response immideatily. It can take a week and a half. So i decided to go to namespro and everything is much easier now.
Same here. I don't often have the need for support but I like to think that if I do I'll get a response within a few hours anyway. I think I still have one name with NetFirms. Have been moving them to NamesPro as they come up for renewal.

When does the Pool auction for those 3 letter .ca's end? Interested in knowing final prices.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom