• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Arcade.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

checknme

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2003
Messages
968
Reaction score
0
www. arcade .cc is up for sale.

The site is being sold based on the name and the script alone (with the ~1,750 games). It has minor traffic (about 100 visitors a day making about 1,000 page views/day from what I remember) but assume 0 traffic as I do not have access to the stats to post here.

Please post any offers you may have here. Considering $x,xxx.

Thanks,
checknme
 
BIN = $2900. Huge potential for this one.
 
I will offer 1k. The offer stands for 24hrs.. but not for any reason that it's summer, I'm busy, and may not be around often enough to check in at the forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom