Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed ArcadeForum.com – Online Game community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

DNF Regular
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ArcadeForum.com – Online Game community, premium domain name.

Hello,

ArcadeForum.com
webstat – https://www.arcadeforum.com/webstat

Due to other commitments I have been forced to sell this website. The site has been up around 4 months now however I am yet to do any active promotion for this site. I bought the domain from its previous owner in January for a considerable amount of money, and soon after that managed to get round to putting the site online.

The domain on its own is a gem. It was appraised at dnforum for $1000 (undeveloped). The domain is at namecheap so I can easily push the domain name to the new owner.

The site is currently running vbulletin, the vbulletin license will only come as part of this sale if the BIN is reached. If it isn’t, you will have to purchase your own from vbulletin.com. (around $80).

With no promotion over the past 4 months the site has got almost 200 members. At the time of writing this the member count is up to 191.

The site has very recently been completely redesigned with a unique forum skin and logo.

The site is not currently making any revenue. The google ad on the front page was only put up with the new skin (today), so I will be able to report back in a few days how well that is doing if the site isn’t sold by then.

BIN - $1500 (however I am open to offers)

Any negative or un-necessary comments will be reported. If anyone has any questions you can drop me a PM here or you can drop me an email.

Thanks,
Jon

All PMs replied to. The current high offer is $500. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators