Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

auctions ArchiveCheats.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferret

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CHEAT SITE - OPEN TO OFFERS
I'd like to reserve the right not to sell this if bids or BIN offers do not meet acceptable levels.

ARCHIVECHEATS.COM

I am selling a few sites I own that use the CheatsDatabase.com system as i'm looking to move on to new projects. Treat this as an auction, but I would prefer quick-sales, so feel free to PM me offers and i'll let you know if I see it as an offer I can accept straight away.

For those who don't know what the CheatsDatabase.com system is, basically it provides an entire cheats directory to websites - when it updates, your site updates, so this is completely hands off.

SITE DETAILS
Domain Name: www.archivecheats.com
Expires: 8th February 2006
Host: You'll be hosted for 3 months free of charge and can move to your own hosting at any time.
Revenue: Main revenue source is Loudcash active-x ads. See stats for the last 3 months below. Google Adsense is displayed on the site but earns very little, I would suggest replacing them with alternative advertising. Loudcash revenue for this month is currently on track to hit $150.

Earnings: June | July | August

Traffic: Proof of traffic (AWStats Screenshots) will be shown to anyone who reaches a purchase price BEFORE money changes hands. For now here are the basics:

June (1,634 unique), July (3,900 unique), August (1,808 unique) - Average of 667 per week over last 11 weeks.

NOTES:
That's about it. The domain name is registered at GoDaddy.com, it can be transferred to your GoDaddy account (free to create) for free.

:cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators