• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are dropcatchers THIS desperate???

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2006
Messages
2,588
Reaction score
5
This is the daily e-mail alert from Pool.....today:

Top Deleting Domains for FRIDAY, JULY 21, 2006

childworld.com commerica.com faccebook.com
facebbok.com facebbook.com facebooik.com
facebookc.com facebooke.com facebooki.com
facebookk.com facebookl.com faceboook.com
facecbook.com facewbook.com fackbook.com
facrbook.com facwbook.com fascebook.com
fcebook.com jamiepeterson.com kavyamadhavan.com
mymn.com nflmockdraft.com nhacso.biz
rumaenien.net sothbys.com stellenangebote.org
thefacebbok.com thefaecbook.com therfacebook.com


"TOP" domains ?
:greensighw: :greenembarrassed:
 
hehe that is because they keep all of the best names for themselves...

I do like nflmockdraft.com, though, football pools are huge...
 
I am sure that these facebook names will get traffic though. I am NOT sure of the rev they will make......but they will get traffic. :)

//everydayprofit
 
some of those have mad OWE.
4 figure OWE = traffic
 
well, I didn`t even know this facebook website.........
 
italiandragon said:
well, I didn`t even know this facebook website.........
facebook is one step below myspace on the social networking list of websites.

They turned down a xxx,xxx,xxx.xx offer to sell.
 
Holding on to sell for $2Bn was the rumour....
 
Have to wonder why are the facebook typos being dropped? Whoever registered them must have known what they were doing. Why would they get dropped if they can make money?
 
Could be somebody deleted because of TM enforecment...
 
I don't see much value in these typos; definitely there must be reason why the owners are letting them drop. TM infringement could be an issue as well.
 
That would be the most obvious reason
 
So these typos look like a waste of money to me. Just because they are on the so-called hotlist doesn't mean they are great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom