• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Are you a geek?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrrrrr!

63% ............ A bit higher than I thought I would get.

I think it's time to go the the pub on nights when it isn't 'quiz-night'!
 
32%... Hm.. I guess I don't know anything about computers, despite working as a developer for over 20 years. :?:
Perhaps it's because I'm old enough to have seen the original Star Trek series when it originally run, but didn't... :lol:
 
24 % yeah that was expected from me
 
I win 66%

or is that lose...
 
33 %, I am a geek in many respects, but not in others.
 
40%....hmm....didnt think i was that much of a geek...lol....

40%....hmm....didnt think i was that much of a geek...lol....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom