Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Are You Addicted To Domaining?

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140908_addiction.jpg

So you’re looking at your list of domains and thinking to yourself, “Do I need to re-register all of these?” The problem is that they are like your children. You remember when you first registered each and every one of them and of course you couldn’t help but have an irresistible desire to nurture them.

This is a common problem amongst domainers who suffer the affliction known as domainitis. Beware of this condition as it’s closely associated with EmptyBankitis which is often followed by divorceitis.

As well as having an incredible urge to re-register complete junk we actually convince ourselves that we can build out a website for each of our little children. Seriously???? Even if you could build a website every four hours it would take some of you until your dead and buried before each of your domains would be online with something from wordpress. By the time that you’ve finished your first sites will be so out of date that you’ll have to start the whole process again with Wordpress version 50.1.

Domaining can also be like a drug. I must admit that I have suffered from this affliction. It’s where you just need to register one more domain…..just one more. My wife is calling me to bed and yet that domain in the auction is saying….”buy me, you won’t get another chance again….!” The next thing you know I’ve got my domain fix and I’m feeling so much better about the world.

Read More

Continue reading...

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom