Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker Are you kidding me? Moniker you charged me $100 fee in DomainFest auction

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sold a name in the latest moniker/snap names auction. I just found out that you charged me an additional fee of $100. I am pretty sure this is the fee for names that do not reside at Moniker, however my name was transferred from Godaddy to Moniker before the close of Domain Fest extended auction.

Who do I contact and work this out with, you or snap names? I emailed my moniker account rep last thursday/friday and he has not responded yet. He usually responds very promptly.

Domain Summit 2024

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
personally I think its too much but its well known that they charge for any domain not at Moniker.

So Rule 1- always add an extra hundred dollars on your reserve price. LOL

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you just transfer it at the last minute to avoid the fee? Probably not what they intended for their policy.

I don't see any difference as long as it is at Moniker before the auction (or after).

tldrental

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
again thanks Johnn, the name was sitting in my Moniker account 12-15 hours before the end of the extended auction. Am I naive in thinking I should not have been charged? Moniker had the name sitting in the buyers account less then 24 hours from the end of auction. That would not have been possible if the name was not already in my Moniker account.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold a name in the latest moniker/snap names auction. I just found out that you charged me an additional fee of $100. I am pretty sure this is the fee for names that do not reside at Moniker, however my name was transferred from Godaddy to Moniker before the close of Domain Fest extended auction.

Who do I contact and work this out with, you or snap names? I emailed my moniker account rep last thursday/friday and he has not responded yet. He usually responds very promptly.

tldrental - If the domain was here or on its way here prior to the event, your account will be credited. Please send an email to [email protected] with all the details and it will be taken care of.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom