• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites Aroora.com - Nice 6-Letter Palindrome - Starts at $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNMarketer

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Up for sale is:

Aroora.com

Pronounceable and brandable 6-letter palindrome (spelled and pronounced the same forward and backwards).
 
This Auction will end at 11:59pm (EST) on 10/23/2008. To prevent sniping, I reserve the right to extend the auction if someone bids in the last 5 minutes.

Happy Bidding!!

I am hoping to get more than $5 for this rare domain name. I paid $35 for it.
 
I win! Please PM instructions.
 
Still no PM or reply to my email....

DNMarketer you there?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom