• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Arouzed.com + Active Site

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drbones

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an appraisal of both the domain name
Arouzed.com as well as the value of the domain including the actual active site as I was approached for the domain earlier this week.


Quick points
Fully functional adult RSS feed indexing site with bonus features such as auto plugging the top referrers
1 word domain name
20-30K Uniques Visitors/day on week days
66K Alexa rating
I also own .net and .org

Earnings
The site has limited ads on it, so it is only making about $1000/month as I wanted to build it up a bit before I oversaturated it with ads. Potential buyer could easily add more.

I'm pretty sure the domain name alone has some decent value to it... what do you guys think?

BTW: the site is running slow right now... just put in a ticket to get more memory added to the server.

Thanks guys
Ryan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom