Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Article Submission Service [Cheap]+[900 Dirs]+[2 Edu Blog Post]+[Manual or Auto]+More

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All DNF Members! I would like to recommend you the Article Submission Service provided by the team who are regularly submitting articles to premium article directories as freelancer and study computer since in USA! This is an established service since 2005!

First of all, please read my iTrader to make an idea about me and service I am recommending. Browse Article Submission Service Website for more information or updates.

Objective

Article Submission Service will submit your article to 900 dirs or only 190 pr3+ Dirs (manual submission) directories. Both have the same prices, discounts and bonuses.
You can find the pr3+ dirs list here, and 900 Dirs list here.

Why Article Submission?

I think all webmasters have problems with search engines. So Article Submission Service is working for the best ranking on search engines. As you know, one of the greatest ways of getting ranking is submiting articles to article directories. You will get backlinks from hunderds of different ip's and high pr directories. Your backlinks will be located into your articles page. So your links will be related to your site. Moreover your articles will be submitted manually if you prefer. So this will boost your ranking.

Prices for 900 Dirs or Manual 190 pr3+ Dirs
  • 1+ Articles:each 12$
  • 5+ Articles:each 11$
  • 10+ Articles:each 10$
  • 20+ Articles:each 9$

Bonus: 2 Different Ip pr3 Edu Blog Post
Article Submission Service will also post your article to
  • blogs.adison.edu/articles pr3
  • blogs.nassonu.edu/articles pr3

Payment: Only Paypal accepted
paypal[at]articlessubmissionservice.com

About Article Format

Ideally body text must contain 350-400 words. Article Submission Service doesn't recommend to add any link in body text, but if needed, it shouldnt contain more then 1 link. So put your main links into authior bio box.
Generally Article Submission Service is using 1 anchor + 1 url link in author resource box. The most of directories dont allow more then 3 links in author bio box. There is a nice example in the order form.

Samples

Important Notes
  • Articles will be submitted with Article Submission Service username and penname, but of course with your details.
  • If you have an article directory, Article Submission Service can add it to our list.
  • Acceptance rotio will be change between 40%-90% dependent to your article quality, category, package etc. There are lots of niche directories beside general directories. If Article Submission Service doesn't meet with your category, just skip it. So Article Submission Service can't guarantee a number for your submission.
  • Article Submission Service won't send detailed report like screenshots, just will send you a notification about the data submitted. This is the most asked question. We think, the best report is Google, you will see the results and come back again.
  • After submission, your article will meet with 2 long process.
    • Approvement: it takes up to a few months.
    • Indexing of Google: Article directories have too mach pages. So it may take up to several months.

############ Follow These Steps ############
  1. Calculate your final price, see prices.
  2. Make payment to paypal[at]articlessubmissionservice.com and get your paypal transaction id.
  3. Fill out order form with your transaction id.
  4. Thats all! Article Submission Service will do the rest of work.

As you see, we are upgrading our service continuously.
We had many regular satisfied customers up to today. We just want to include a few words from them.

EGLOBALMOGULS says:
Just add parenthisis to your title and you will see all the results. I have some articles he has done from 2 1/2 months ago for a single article with a distribution of over 3000 sites. The original ones and the ones that picked the articles up websites, blogs, etc. Google is the best report. I can find anything there.... If you are not spinning this is the best price for the most exposure.

acisco261 says;
This is a very valuable service if you write articles, and even if you don't you should serious consider getting someone to write AT LEAST ONE for you so that you can take advantage of this AWESOME service!
His list of article directories is, by far, one of the most expansive lists that can be found on DP I would say.
Turnaround is very fast, and the system that he has in place to process orders just shows me all the more that he is no newbie at article submissions.

Gersiane says;
Some months ago you distributed an article for me to 460 directories. I don't know how you did it, but a Google search on the article title showed more than 600 hits. Hope we can repeat the same type of success for "Tiwanaku Alien and Evolution.".

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Service is available again. Locate the order form in the original post and go from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom