Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"As is" sales forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand the scope of this forum; does it define a different selling process other than the lack of providing traffic stats? Currently the forum is littered by domains in all extensions, numerics etc. It overrules all the categories of other sales sub-forums and it makes no sense. Fixed prices vs. Taking offers makes sense, care to explain the mechanics of As Is?

Upvote 0

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
When I questioned the functionality of the "As Is" sub-forum I tried to employ common sense. Does it serve a purpose distinct from the other sub-forums? Is it in addition to what others offer?

Anyway, food for thought.

Domain Summit 2024

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I still agree with Acro that we don't need an additional "As Is" forum. After all, that is currently a section where people can sell ALL their domains (IDNs, ccTLDs, numerics, LLL, etc.; offers wanted, fixed price), so it does really not make sense having that forum. Therefore, I'd suggest to introduce a rule that all domain sales posted in the "Offers Wanted" and "Fixed Price" forums are "As Is" sales. This way you wouldn't have to create an additional forum for "As Is" sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom