• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed asianmarketnews.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I know it's a bit long, but wht does everyone think of this one?

Thanks :-)
 
I know it's a bit long, but wht does everyone think of this one?

Thanks :-)

$xx

Tis a bit long, but I think has promise. Hold this one for maybe 3 or 4 years and if it doesn't bring in big bucks by then, let it go.
Doc
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom