Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Atmsign.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on the value of this ?

Only 2,000 exact local monthly search volume however competition rating is very high on google and the main page of search results for atm sign / atm signs is very competitive it seems.

Estibot.Com claims - $2,000.00

Think I am just going to push this to Sedo, apply for premium auction, and see what happens. Would love some thoughts as to the value though ! Was originally regged in 2000 or earlier (can't remember) and I picked it up on a drop.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I show exact match searches at 210. There does seem to be some competition for the term, and it is a solid product name domain.
I can see this one going for low to mid XXXX if you pitch it to a manufacturer. Reseller, it is an XX range name.

Standard Appraisal Thread Disclaimer:
My appraisals are based upon years of following the market and participating in the domain business. This is a subjective business and you may sell any particular name for much more than the appraisal value, or you may never sell it. If my estimation is obviously in error, someone else will likely post a different appraisal. If you argue, whine, cry or complain, I will not appraise any more of your domains. I am one of the few people willing to waste my own time doing it and be the first to post an appraisal because of the tendency of OP's to flame low appraisals (which applies to most of them).

ryanmlanane

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks INFORG - I was thinking the same thing for end user but was thinking Reseller might be in the $450 - $750 range

I think I am highly overvaluing the prices resellers will pay even of they really want the name. Shows you the work of finding an end user is more difficult and time consuming than any other process in this industry - which goes without saying or everyone would be doing it.

Either that or being well connected with people who are happy with a 50% + ROI within 12-24 months max and know the industry.

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The thing with resellers is that we don't "need" any particular name, no matter how much we "like" it. There is just too much cheap inventory out there to choose from at this level.
As a hobbyist, I am lazy and just sit on a bunch of names, develop some, and wait for offers. I don't want to tie up too much money, hence as a reseller most of my deals are going to be in the XX range for names like this or I pass.

Huge gap between reseller and end user for most 2 worders, brandables, country codes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom