Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Attention lawyers pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a sharp lawyer in domains and possibly 'trade libel'.

This is going to be a HUGE suit, it's about to be filed, so all the work is alreday done by some brilliant minds outside of the USA, so we need a US based lead attorney. Since the big fish in the case is US based.

One of the targets is worth 147 Billion, they've used CDA to get away with liability, we found 100% an argument to undo CDA in this case, when they see it, they will absolutely want to settle.

They won't want this CDA destroying argument used publicly, it will mean huge loses in lawsuits for them once people found out we found a 100% ironclad way to beat CDA protection for big Net companies.

If you understand what I said above, you're probably qualified to help this action.

I also go some minor stuff hanging around, some stolen domains I need to bring an action on, etc.

Anyway, we're taking on one of the biggest companies in the world who have been hiding behind CDA and we pierced it.

100% we can destroy CDA for them in this action.

PM me your legal qualifications.

I need to choose the lead lawyer on this.

I know some good domain lawyers are on this forum.

So throw me your credentials.

When you see what I'm talking about, you will be amazed.

Thanks

Domain Summit 2024

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...and how many lawsuits have you filed and won in the past???

As another member pointed out, you have quite a history of threatening legal action on other forums as well as on this forum.

You seem to cry and whine when things don't go your way or the wind changes direction.

You want to sue everyone and everything that you encounter that does not think like you.

You must be a very troubled and disturbed individual.

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
actually CDA protects operators of sites like this, all I can sue are the broke ass no bodies who cry all day about my posts like u

you got some money, post some libel

I'll sue any forum operator you use

they get named as conspirators once they refuse to remove the posts

if they do 'editing' in a forum, guess what CDA doesn't protect them

CDA only protects sites that do no editing

now, no one ever argued that, but that's one of the ways you destroy CDA

all you see are blank pages or 404 errors on 95% of the sites that ever wrote about me

I win all the time

I remove LIBEL

now libel me

I'll show you how fast I can sue you

A. the forum gets 5 DAY NOTICE of LIBEL and turn over the identifying info or they get named as conspirator in LIBEL ACTION
B. lawsuit is filed, judge gives subpoena to forum owner, show who did the LIBEL (libel is not free speech)
C. forum gives me info to sue the poster
D. poster gets sued
E. I own him if he has assets

Now you got assets? Post some libel, just look around the net, you see empty pages and 404 errors all over about me

LOL

Anyway, why don't you post in some other threads and leave mine alone

The only one crying is YOU

Do I bother your threads?

NO

You want me to?

So show me your networth, then post some libel, then I'll show you what I can do

You want two see two whole networks that I created to just go after people that libeled me

I don't just sue, I take control of a persons name legally and then all you see on them is what I want to say

So leave me alone doc nobody

adonivideo

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
LEGEND (TM)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

One of the many music videos one of my companies produced

Great tune if you like SATANIC ROCK

Ozzie's his biggest fan

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
If you are so rich and clever why on earth are you looking for a lawyer on a domain forum?! Especially as, according to all your other posts, you know everything about everything and everyone important. You are one sad pathetic little person.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Oh and please feel free to sue me for my previous statement. I would love to get hold of your real name and address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom