• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Auction It Right -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
2,025
Reaction score
11
Can someone explain what is the right way to auction off a domain name?.

Do I ...
1. Place a minimum
2. Add a reserve
3. Ask for best offer

I've had my domains on Afternic and Sedo for weeks and nothing is happening and yet, I see the TRAFFIC West staistics and I know my domains are better than most of them listed there, with or without traffic, etc. of course, thats what most of us think.

Has anyone completed a sale on TW?. Please offer advice, tips or link. Thanks.
 
Hi, fellow Hawaii person :P Sadly I can't offer any advice just yet, still feeling my way around ebay. I would be very interested to read the results of this thread though!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom