• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Auction > NO reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received your PM, Prodealers. Paypal payment sent.
 
Oh well, my fault. Congrats, Remnant. Did not time this one as good as last week.:D
 
Thanks Remnant,
Funds received, user name & password sent.
Thanks for the quick & smooth transaction. :cool:
DomainOgre, be a little quicker on the draw next time as you missed it by about 30 seconds :D

Here is one going on right now you may be interested in;
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29438
 
I remembered it at 7:28 PM Central when I was watching TV. By the time I jumped onto the PC, found the thread, and the current price, it was 7:30 (8:30 eastern)

Ah its ok. I beat Remnant last week on CompleteDiet.com at the last second, so he got his revenge this week:).
 
Got it, thanks for the quick transfer, ProDealers.

DomainOgre, that last week bid was awesome, I really wanted that domain too :D Off by 30 secs, I'm gunna have to watch these auctions next time I see you bid. :)
 
You made me pay for it too :laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom