Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions *AUCTION* Nowtutorials.com - High traffic + Revenue + Unique content

Status
Not open for further replies.

graphicsgod

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have decided to make it an auction instead of a normal sale now, as i am in desperate need of money for my family. Thanks

Nowtutorials.com - A website with potential, the key to success and a happy community. All content on this website is unique, and was created by myself. The succesfull winner of the auction will have the full rights to everything, and also the 2000+ unique visitors a day .

Why am i selling? Sadly i just lost my full time employment, I have a young family, and i need to bring that little bit of cash in. I dont want to sell this website but i have no choice.

Nowtutorials.com attracts other webmasters and design orientated people, all of our traffic is unique and comes from well established back-links, as for self promotion its something i do not take kindly too, all of my website's backbones are from backlinks, in total i have spent $30 on advertising nowtutorials.com and that was on a friends website just to shut him up because he was skint haha. Now who needs the returning favour .

As for revenue, i only implemented google ads on the 16th jan/last month, nowtutorial made over $20.00 for half a month, although the site makes around $150-$200+ selling advertisements. I can give proof of selling advertisements from screenshot of my paypal if requested.

All-in-all thats about it really, accept for that we have over 60,000 backlinks on yahoo.

Relevant information:
http://www.nowtutorials.com/newserver.jpg - traffic screenshot since i moved to my hostgator server

http://www.nowtutorials.com/channel.jpg - link to current reveue earned via google adsense for nowtutorials.com

Starting bid on this auction is: $200
Ends tomorrow 9PM UK time

Good luck and happy bidding

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators