• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Auction sign up page - no where to add domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

system0

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2002
Messages
1,621
Reaction score
0
i get this message at the auctionsignup page


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Domains Listed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



is there something wrong?:)
 
Upvote 0
Saturday's auction is already set. If you don't already have a name listed, you have to wait until after the Saturday auction.
If you had name(s) listed, you could remove them from the auction.
 
oh right - i didnt realise you had to have your names listed from the previous week

thanks for clearing that up:D
 
Where is the sign up page for the Auction? Where do i find details on the Auction (fees, rules etc.) How come I am the only one who doesn't know??? Did I miss it when I went for my Red Stripe Light?
 
Originally posted by 95degrees
Where is the sign up page for the Auction? Where do i find details on the Auction (fees, rules etc.) How come I am the only one who doesn't know??? Did I miss it when I went for my Red Stripe Light?

LOL. You just need to look a little harder ... or get off the 'unleaded stuff! All the info is in this section, in one thread or another.
Good Luck.
PS. Also check your DNForum e-mails from Gregr. :)
 
hey, whassamatta with unleaded? save the earth? keep it green and all that good stuff...a little harsh going down but...

Seriously though, I had lost emails as computer crashed and am on a secondary PC right now. Also I had checked the threads and didn't find any links right off but I found it eventually, but it deifnitely wasn't evident right off - which my point was that maybe it should be for gregr's sake as well as us unleaded-heads.

Be cool, its 95 degrees ...in the shade.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom