Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Auctionpus.com - Domain Auction Platform - Offers Wanted

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some of you probably remember that back in the day, Auctionpus used to be a reasonably popular domain auction platform.

It was literally all over the place but other projects required my attention, so Auctionpus ended up neglected.

The principle is simple: eight auctions take place at any given point, one for each tentacle of the octopus. In my opinion, the concept is extremely catchy, I hope the new owner will do well with the site.

After the sale, you'll receive the Skype + email details of the person who programmed Auctionpus. He's a great guy, so I'd highly recommend using him if you want to implement changes, add features and so on.

To make an offer, post in this thread or PM me.

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN: a $10,000 donation to a cancer research charity of choice.

I've invested a lot of time, energy as well as passion into this project and it means a lot to me, so the sale isn't about money.

It would work like this:

1) PM me to confirm

2) Make the donation (you don't have to send me the money so as not to needlessly add fees to the equation, you'll donate directly to your charity of choice)

3) Auctionpus.com will be yours and I'll blog about this as well on DomainingTips.com, I'm sure people would love the positive vibe that would be generated and it really would be an awesome way to re-launch Auctionpus.

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you guys have any other idea as to how we could make this work, PM me.

Auctionpus is a very promising project in my opinion, let's figure something out.

Aggressive BIN reduction to facilitate a quick sale; willing to accept $3,500 if you can make the payment within the next 10 days.

Willing to be flexible and negotiate, PM me your best offer and I'll see what I can do.

Update: $2,500, a steal of a price for a site which made me a lot of money.

Yes, there is work involved (which is why I decided to sell) but if you can give it the tlc it deserves, you'll be rewarded generously.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom