Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Aug 2 drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not running anything either. :)

Everything $15 no matter the quality.

E-mail me using the button at the bottom of the page.

:cool:

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gm....I have been giving you a hard time but if you ever want a second person going after something send me an e-mail. Maybe, you could return the favor someday.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you guys for real, or are you just wasting bandwith and space ?:) Show us what you can do instead. Names you have acquired etc. A website that explains it all briefly would be helpful.
If you want to make into a serious business, then make sure it is presented in a professional way. Just my opinion :)

Good luck!

domnet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kevin...The website is set to be launched Aug 15-18. Right now I am running about 1/4 capacity so I am just asking for low quality names at this point (although I would chase higher profile names).

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by domnet
Kevin...The website is set to be launched Aug 15-18. Right now I am running about 1/4 capacity so I am just asking for low quality names at this point (although I would chase higher profile names).

Sounds goood! Drop me a PM when the site is done. I would be very interesting to found out more about it...

Good luck!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you guys for real, or are you just wasting bandwith and space ? Show us what you can do instead. Names you have acquired etc. A website that explains it all briefly would be helpful.
If you want to make into a serious business, then make sure it is presented in a professional way. Just my opinion

Well yes I'm for real.:cool:

Perhaps as the new forum moderator you could give us a list of acceptable non-bandwidth wasting subjects so we don't run afoul of you again:D

And yes I'm working on a site that will be launched a little later this weekend. I will even post it here

And if you need names take the drop list. Pick the top 10-20 and go do a hunt for gmartfin. You might be surprised. Or not!:eek:

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well yes I'm for real.

Perhaps as the new forum moderator you could give us a list of acceptable non-bandwidth wasting subjects so we don't run afoul of you again

And yes I'm working on a site that will be launched a little later this weekend. I will even post it here

And if you need names take the drop list. Pick the top 10-20 and go do a hunt for gmartfin. You might be surprised. Or not!

Sounds good gsmart. I might take you up upon that offer real soon. HAHA I'm not the new forum moderator. It was just a figure of speech when I said you were wasting space and bandwith. But it is true in a sense :) Looking forward to see your site. Feel free to drop me a PM when it is done.

Good luck!

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IF anyone wants I get get them into space, and meet aliens.
PM if you are inetersted.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators