• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Australian Dating Domain: OzCupid.com + Single word .net: ALL offers considered

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordplay

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
892
Reaction score
3
Both the Australian dating domain OzCupid.com PLUS Vibrates.net

I am ready to accept almost ANY fairly reasonable offer (for both or either)... so do not hesitate to post.

I sold CubanCupid.com for a very satisfying price... other "Cupid" domains have sold in the many thousands (ChristianCupid.com, LatinCupid.com, etc.).

Reg'd at GoDaddy. 5 months left on Vibrates.com - 6 months on OzCupid.com

I may pull this offer at any time before an offer is made. If at all interested, post your offer now.

Terms: Payment by PayPal to be made on the day I accept your offer..
I will immediately transfer domain to you thereafter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom