Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

"Available Domains" lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a nice bonus to this site, then we have people that ruin it. I think the mods need to make these "available" threads only viewable to Platinum members that way we know it is someone from this site that takes these names.

Everytime I go and take a look at these lists there are several "guests" watching these pages. It would be great if people weren't afraid to list their names for fear of not getting recognition for it.

Thanks for listening.
Sarcle

Upvote 0
Domain Summit 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I do not get is why can I view Gold and Platinum forums when I am not logged into my account. If I am browsing as a guest I should not have access to any of the forums, or at least Platinum and Exclusive. Instead of making it you have to be a certain level membership to post, make it you have to be platinum or higher to VIEW all platinum forums.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats what I meant sorry I didn't stipulate well enough. I meant at least a platinum member to view these threads.

It's just too many of these names are being taken and not reported this is a problem, since many people won't list these names because of it.

nickb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when i login as a guest i cannot view any forums and it asks me to register. i'm grateful that although i'm gold i can still view this section of the platinum as i cannot yet afford to upgrade ( which i will do when i have enough F$).

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeh when I am not logged in I can view all the forums except Exclusive.

I don't mind the names being taken, but it is the same as me purchasing to upgrade to Exclusive and the Platinum members can see the Exclusive threads. Same goes with Platinum, they pay to upgrade and Gold can view their threads. I think this should be fixed.

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There have been too many names taken without donations.
Those who post the overture names deserve to be compensated for their efforts. Many names are reg'd without donations and it is going to kill this awesome feature.

Please make this available to Gold/platinum members only and block it from outside viewers so we can keep it alive!

Harmonia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With people registering domains and not donating any DNF$ for the effort, many contributors will definitely think twice if they want to go on spending time looking for domains for members of the forum. It is very annoying indeed.

Flora.

andyat11

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
there cheating DNforum please put a stop to this

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funny we don't have any moderators posting here. Maybe because it is the weekend.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering that also. I'm sure it's because of labor day weekend. Hopefully we will get a response soon to this problem.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey...

I requested that Expiring Domains and Lounge be private (for Plat view). This is Adam's decision but I put the request in last week.

andyat11

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good job GD... I dont know what adams thinking if he doesnt agree.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is great news. Thanks.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Permissions were fixed. Expiring Domains/Plat Lounge/Gold Cafe are private forums for their respective levels and higher (no one is losing anything, this is the way it was, but permissions got messed up and were overlooked for awhile.)

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Issue solved. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom