• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Avatar won't upload here. 68x68 12.1K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 73132

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2006
Messages
1,111
Reaction score
42
What are the size reqs for uploading an avatar.. I saw 70x70 or 19K limit(whichever is bigger). I tried on a smaller one and it says it exceeds the size limit.
thx for any help
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I had this issue before, but despite the error message, it did upload and work. Perhaps try again?
 
Thanks AZ maybe it will show up.. I did see a mysql warning at the top of the page too

It still doesn't work
I forgot to mention I first attempted to load a pic that was too big.. Is it possible it is still failing because of that?


I tried again.. The error is:

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to access in [path]/pointmarket/market_purchase.php on line 1593
 
Last edited:
Where are you trying to upload the avatar from? Inside the store or through your profile?
 
thx!!! that worked. now u can see what I look like (my g/f was caught by surprise in the pic)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom