• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale AvocadoBro.com - Avocado Merch, News, & Recipes (HIGH POTENTIAL)

DotKing

King
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
879
Reaction score
27
Reason for Selling: A personal project I started because I love avocados, don't really have the time to follow through, if I don't find the right buyer I might revive it.

Description: Great potential, creates buzz on social media platforms. Nearly fully automated dropshipping website, real imported customer reviews from the suppliers, has a plugin to upload recipes easily, has a plugin to automate Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook for easy account growth.

Niche: Avocados
Age: Officially launched a couple of weeks ago.
Domain: AvocadoBro.com
Domain Registrar: GoDaddy
GoDaddy Domain Valuation: $1,127
Domain Expiry: 5/13/2020
Domain Age: 2
Orders: 2
Traffic:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Payment Method: PayPal or BitCoin
Transfer Process: GoDaddy domain push, website packaged into wp file & sent over mega.
Social Media Following:

User Demographics: Millenials
CMS/Backend: WordPress/WooCommerce
Backlinks: About 200 non-blog high authority backlinks (mixed follow/dofollow)
BIN: $4000

Feel free to DM me with any questions.
 
I am looking for domain named The content hub, i want it with minimum price, anyone could help with this
 
Back
Top Bottom