Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Avoid politics forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Now that the politics forum has been reinstated, is there a way to keep those posts from showing up in one's iSpy listing? If not, can you please create one? Thanks.

Upvote 0

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are getting ready to upgrade to the latest VB release shortly so I will see if we can incorporate removal of the Political threads via iSpy.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about people who want to opt out altogether? So it doesn't show up in new posts or anywhere else?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup, I like the idea as well. Will end up giving one person the entire sub-section. Might as well make her the moderator of one.

Chuck

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What about people who want to opt out altogether? So it doesn't show up in new posts or anywhere else?

Yep, I'll look at it that route as well, no problem.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Political Board has not contributed to anything related to Domaining since I could recall 2005. Only thing Political Board has contributed to is setup members against each other instigating controversial comments and angry reactions. Re-opening the board is only going to fuel more controversial debates and peoples anger toward each other.

DNForum = Domain Name Forum

The forum for the first time for a short period was only about Domaining and I enjoyed that. Members should not be engaging in heated debates and insulting each other. We should be debating about domain names and do our best not to insult each other on Domaining. Political forum just fuels a lot anger and it turns controversial. It should be banned in my opinion. Don did well keeping that trash off the forum since the ban. But now its back and the trash is hurting our image when people insult each other on their political views. Let's leave all that outside of DNF, we have to deal with that type of trash on a daily basis in person. The one place of all places DNF is one corner of the World Wide Web I like to engage in Domaining and not anything else.

Cheers

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yup, I like the idea as well. Will end up giving one person the entire sub-section. Might as well make her the moderator of one.

That's a great idea Gerry!!! Then maybe she'll suspend your ass for all the drivel you post there.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
FOLKS: I started this thread to request a service. The admins are working on that, so nothing else needs to be said.

Please DO NOT crash my thread with arguments and insults. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom