• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale (>-- BìG .íNFO sale! --<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM here now working for me only sometimes with IP log-in. Please follow up PP details to [email protected].

Thanks.

Tom
 
You have domaindirectory listed twice with different prices - just thought I'd let you know. Good luck with the sale - some nice names there.
 
Thanks, Ed30, the cheapest of the two was the right price, and the more expensive duplicate has been removed.

And Tom, thanks for the purchase, an email is on its way. BTW, the PM thing you describe is not the only thing that's not functioning properly here right now; for example I did not get notified by email of your (nor Ed30's) posts, so that's why I am responding so late.

Anyway... Cheers! :-)
Rob


.
 
Thanks, Rob. No problem. I'll look for your email.
 
PP sent and confirmed.
 
XOXO pushed and received.

Very smooth transaction. Thanks.
 
Cheers, it was a pleasure doing business. :-)


More sales welcome, folks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom